Thursday, February 25, 2010

Model Shoot #1

It's our first time. :P
Ya, my first experience to have a simple photo session outings.
And it's also my friend's first time to be a model for posing and modelling.
I'm quite satisfied with the photo product at the end though we faced a little human factors during the session. xD
Overall it shall be graded as a quite successful session as it was our first time. :P
Many thanks to Tian Xun as the model of the day and Fook Keong to help around and assist me!
Thanks to you two for being so cooperative.

Some fav shots of the day!

The main masterpiece. :D

Woo~!!


Somehow what u think about this one? I just like the big fat roots of the tree!

And we tried this...this...and get

THIS!!!


I learnt something! ...that
..model is the main key in producing good and quality photos for their expression and pose decides whether is it a successful photo session we have or the opposite way! xD
Do you agree? ...
In future I hope I can improve more in all aspects in such photo session.

What you think about those shots??
Feel free to comment! :)

3 comments:

  1. yea..nice..and its nothing la..love to help out next time..i agree..110 percent..good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo...so nice d... congrats a
    pro 'photographer' now... cheers

    ReplyDelete