Sunday, September 4, 2011

[ Eat . Durian . Shoot ] @ Sagil, Tangkak

Durian - The King of Fruit as described. Many of us are just totally in love with it, indulge in it's aroma and it's taste! But there are still a gang of them who totally can't stand the smell of it, which they described as 'pungent', the smell is unbearable to them! Durian, either you super duper love it, or you darn hate it.

I'm a durian lover, a durian fans! , a durian supporter, 100% durian! Durian is a heaven to me, the taste of heaven. I love my life more whenever I get to eat a 'biji' or a 'huut' (in Hokkien) of durian.

So let's start with the tempting DURIAN I enjoyed eating in a Tangkak farm during July.
A beautiful morning, fresh breeze with only the aroma of durian...~



Let's begin!

Look how contented am I with only a durian in my hand~

Second round makan will start after a short walk in the farm! :)
See? A tree full of fruits!
Bad durian, sudah rosak!
The day is just too good, better don't miss to eat for the second round!
Here we go for the best of the best, king of the king!
Commonly known as 'Mao Shan Wong' ...

After a free flow of durian instead of beer, never forget to pose and having fun camwhore!

My favourite shot of the day! Hope you guys like it too!

Everything of durian I heart. The best durian cendol...durian puff...found only in Melaka! So visit Melaka 2011! :)

2 comments: