Saturday, May 7, 2011

[Perfection.太完美]

8th of May 2011, yes tomorrow, is my birthday and it's also a nationwide Mother's Day. Sit back and reminisce my years of living, not too bad though. I'd achieved countless success in these years but couldn't deny that I had also encountered infinite failures. What I'm glad about is that the bad never topple me down, instead they grew me stronger. I'd learnt, to face those hard times with a firm heart. I'd learnt to handle unpleasant circumstances calmly and steadily and to deal with sarcasm by putting a smile on my face.

'There's no lack of beauty in life, but there's a lack of eyes that see the beauty'.
'生活不是缺乏完美,而是缺乏发现完美的眼睛’.
Certainly I heart this phrase.
Life, had once made me into a person hunting for only perfection. But now, life taught me to accept the little flaws to be a better person. I learn to take take things easy, and accept what life promised me. I'm happy.

I decided to blog about my early birthday celebration by my friends. A million thanks to them sincerely.
The whole gang of us. :)

Varieties of fish and chips @ Simply Fish Melaka Raya, Melaka.

My crazy friends.

The moment captured when I was about to blow the candle. *funny mouth*

Last but not least, happy birthday to myself.

p/s : 勇敢就是我的许愿树,每当我追求完美太顽固,感谢你们化身我的许愿树。谢谢你们这些年的原谅,原谅我的不完美,包含我追求的完美,接受我的太完美。

3 comments:

  1. model one le?
    really nice pic~thks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first picture!! :D And the one you look at the present ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete