Monday, April 4, 2011

[ Hi World ]

Hi world! It's been months since I long lost with my blog here. It's not surprised as a fact that I'm pretty busy with my Form 6 school life *yeap! bck to school*. Apparently I'm much lazier than before to update my photography and lifestyle blog, for this hectic life now, I would rather randomly scroll through blogs and Facebook reading people's updates if I were to have the chance to online. I would just like to relax my mind and doing nothing when I'm out of the busy daily schedule. Or? Spend mostly my time with sports! I hardly hold and play with my DSLR nowadays and the 'Click' sound is now a stranger to me. Oops! This is too bad right?! Don't worry, wait for me! I'll be back! ;)


Back and share with all of you my favourite shot from year 2010! U like it?! ;p

2 comments: