Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Big Day . May 8

2012 May 8, a horribly nightmare and moody day for my birthday. After months I'm only blogging about my big day this year. Under normal condition for a human being, we would describe this person as 'bitch'.*Certainly you know how angry am i now! * I'm been very patient with every shits she caused me in these few months, I never blame God for this stupid encounter in my life. Instead, I treat all these bitchy things as a lesson learnt and polish me in life path, taught me how fake and wicked a person can be in this world. 

It's a sad case, I treated her good  even more than a friend but she played me out over and over, creating nuisance every now and then. I can still smile to the world though deep down I'm really sad and disappointed. I always wonder, why is she treating me so, is it really my problem? , have I done anything wrong. And after countless of honest and rational judgement, the answer came by is 'No'. With no doubt, I had done my best, how real and faithful I treated her as my friend. I don't deserve this type of treatment in return. no, no. 

And so on my big day, the same happens. How I wish she will join in and celebrate together with me, but things never turn out the way I expected. *If not just fuck off aside instead of ruining people's day* We had a damn stupid arguments over a topic after keeping silence for days, let me make this clear, I have done nothing wrong and my friends felt ridiculous for me too. It's totally unreasonable and after so many months finally I'm awake, she is just taking advantages on me. How great the feeling, when a bitch ruined your birthday mood and celebration, my big day was totally humiliated by this bitch. But then I'm lucky to have a bunch of great friends and my mum, to comfort me and cheer me up at that time of sorrow. 
p/s : my 2 buddies -- Fook Keong and Huey Xiang even rush to my house and fetch me out, I cried quietly in the room, tears flowing, saltiness tasted, was not emotionally stable at that moment. Thanks god that I still own these friends. 

My friends gathered and we had a simple but great time together. It's a steamboat dinner, really simple celebration I feel. But good enough to have close friends around. I stop weeping, laughter once again filled the whole atmosphere. I appreciate what you guys have done for me to cheer me up especially the food xD < 感恩 >  




But forever I will remember this day in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment