Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jelena Toh's Ham & Eggs Sandwich Tales

I'd been working in LTK Melaka for 5 months, knowing the few clerks around me in the office, 'mandur-mandur' up in the farm which often come to the office, and a few Indon foreigners which I know them after we play badminton together for a few times. I treat everyone of them as my friend, a usual one. But not until lately, I get to know a new 'unusual' friend, Miss Chia from Eggstore ( a different department from mine ) . 

She is a nice lady, I would describe her as nice in terms of outer look and inner heart. Whenever she pass by our office room once in awhile, me and my colleagues will automatically turn our head to her and observe her. And she will always return us with a smile on her face. Though she wear the same uniform as us, which is only a company t-shirt, but her elegance shines truly. Her nature beauty at this age caught my attention, I enjoy seeing her. That was before I know her personally. We get closer each day, by talking to each other when we meet. In fact, Eggstore is quite a distance from my office, a 5 to 6 minutes walk. So it's quite hard for me to meet her unless I walk there purposely with work or purchasing reasons. She is humorous and funny. Usually my moodiness gone after talking to her, felt rejuvenated. Our colleagues in Eggstore like to tease us when seeing both of us chatting and giggling all the way. I think most of them are curios what is happening and why suddenly 2 strangers can be such close.

So it started off this way, one day when I went to her office, she suddenly pass me a tupperware of fruits salad in front of everyone, at that seconds moment I don't know how to react. Felt happy and thankful, but was blushing coz of the surrounding audiences. So from the day onwards, day by day we get closer, and we share more and more topics. I felt happy and gratitude that I got the chance to know a nice people like her which treats me even better before I leave this company, thanks God for still treating me this good.  

Fruit Salad by Chia

She always share with me foods and things she brought along, and one day I decided to make sandwiches for her. Nothing much, just a simple feel and thought of  ' She treat me good, so am I wanna treat her back, as a token of appreciation '. We chinese always known this as 礼尚往来. I don't really cook myself or make food like sandwich usually, so having only fragments flash on sandwiches which I saw before in bakeries and movies, I consider as not bad for successfully creating my own sandwich without any help, but took quite long hours. LOL!
p/s : I actually did fumble in the kitchen hehe xD





This is my final product

Should name it as 'Jelena Toh's Ham and Eggs Sandwich'

* Shots from my iPhone *

* Shots from my iPhone *


1 comment: