Sunday, May 27, 2012

:: 27th May '12 :: What'z Up ! ::

A short updates on what I'm up to on this Sunday and the last one. I spent with my buddy, Yi Yin on the last Sunday. And this week, we have another buddy tagging along, so called Pikachu *originated from her real name Pika xD* We always thought it's cutter to name her Pi....ka...chu.... like what we always heard from ringtones. Simple Sunday, simple wandering around in the centre of Malacca Town, tasted food like what those tourists' do, everything is so simple, yet happy and contented. Finally SUNDAY not wasted!!! Weee :)

 Some snapshots of what we are up to today! Simply creative and motivated LOL!

Below are photos taken with Canon EOS 7D + 18-200 mm Sigma lens.  
This is what we call creativity art works. Paul Frank in progress. ^^
As I requested, my buddy would just never say NO to me. Thanks alot yiyin. 

Actually it's a good idea, to d.i.Y for ur beloved. :)

And here we goes, trying out the new Nikon J1 + 10 - 30 mm lens. My buddy, Pikachu, actually bought this camera without any plan and discussion, a random one. Cool right? And the price is even cool! But trust me it's a really good deal, Nikon J1 worth more than it's price. Here are a few shots taken with this little buddy.






















See how my hardworking is she to rush and finish in time. hehe :P 












Shots below are taken with Canon EOS 7D + Sigma Lens.
Finally it's done yehh! Weee .... :)

D.I.Y iPhone pouch. Yehh! 




































What's the second cool news? Yes, we bought another semi d.i.y paint to paint on our own. Probably you will be saying us 'too free no work do'... But yes, we still decided to spend on this paint, at least in this long break, we shall do something meaningful and unusual. It's actually quite tough than what I thought. Nevermind, I'll promise to finish the whole thing soon. xD

Set of colours included 















Camwhore before starting any job! Hee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment