Monday, April 19, 2010

Life update @ 19/4/2010

Nowadays I just like to blog about my life. Simple, but meaningful.
Today catch up with 2 of my primary closest friends (Hui Xiang ang Yi yin).
We went Aeon Jaya Jusco, this was my 4th times going there. Done things u'll do too when shopping in mall. So nothing much but we end the day, the night, our dinner with great meals!
Proudly presenting delicious Japanese Ramen (拉面)from Ajisen Ramen House (味千拉面).

It was mine- Tom Yam Ramen
Yi yin's- We called it chicken soup? xD
Hui xiang's - Spicy Miso Ramen **not really spicy and yet she can't tahan! xD

Our first visit to this shop, hmm, what we can say is ... "GREAT"!!! The food I mean, the staffs are humorous too! Price is OK too for such quality!



Conclusion it's still great! Thumbs up for the Ramen! I really enjoy the noodles truly as I've not eaten anything so delicious for quite some time I think (*I sounded so pathetic haha). Especially for 'Ramen', tried the one in Little Taiwan also at Aeon Jusco, gosh, so damn different! I will definitely go back to this shop again. :)

p/s : I really recommend everyone to go try out at this shop! Thumbs up!!!


5 comments:

  1. Okay..next time go there!!
    Feel like trying the tom yam ramen..looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not looks only!!! Is memang nice ok?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh Jia Hui,i always ask u out u pulak say not free leh!!! Wat la~??!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete