Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Work My Style

Started off part time as a freelance photographer while waiting for results, I have no experience working in this field but just fun-ing around with camera. So I know it's real hard to convince people to trust my skills, ideas and get my services. Hence, I'm here now, ready to share with you all some of my latest works (casual family portraits) and to prove that I'm really serious and capable of being successful in this and your $$$ spent will be worth for it. I'll always try my best to improve, upgrade and deliver my very best to you. :P
Anyone interested please leave me a message or email me, thanks. :)
*Malaccan clients are favourable*

Here are some of the shots taken during a photo session with Thomas's family on 7.3.2010.

Holding hands through hard times


We're happy...we're one small family!


Maybellyn + Thomas = Shirley


See they are really enjoying during our photo session! :P


I'm getting high to be snapped!!


Cute~


It's my life ~.~


She's running towards me! Gosh! ...Bang~


Happy Family


Our legend continues....

Welcome to leave your opinions and comments!! :D

Behind the scene...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment