Monday, January 25, 2010

Malaysian Triumphant

Malaysian Open Super Series 2010 indeed ended with a sweet victory for Malaysia. We grabbed both the men singles and men doubles titles through Chong Wei and Koo-Tan. Too bad I'm not in Putra Stadium to watch it live but I have some shots of Koo, Tan, Zakry and Faruzizuan to share with u all. I get to shot them when they appeared in the exhibition match of MMU Master last year held at Yok Bin, Malacca.
Well, it's really my hard hard work as shooting in an indoor hall with limited light and no flash allowed is really not an easy one! So I hope u guys like my work... :)
Yok Bin badminton hall

Zakry and Tan in a team!

The champion!

Koo and Fairuzizuan in a team!

Pair of Fairuzizuan and Tan Boon Heong!

Zakry's self portrait

Tan's self portrait



And for those who admire 'suai ge', here's a series of Koo Kien Kieat's self portrait. Haha




Look at the muscle at the thigh!




3 comments:

  1. wow,u really hve a gd skill's & gd
    shot on photograh leh... i really
    like all your photo!! kep up d hard
    work k

    ReplyDelete