Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome..2009!! Cheers...

A little anxious for a New year..
Wondering...
How it will turn out to be...
What circumstance will I endure...
Can I deal with problems and difficulties...

ANSWER: ??!!????

Piles of work are waiting for me!!
I'm sure to undergo hardship...
Can I handle all these??
I still don't have an answer!!

Perhaps I should be..
a bit BRAVER..
a bit more HARD-WORKING..
And accept the heartache that life often brings;
A little more trusting in God..
will sure help me..
When I'm weary as I trod;

To all my relatives,friends,teachers and buddies...
Let's dance into year 2009..
with a clearer outlook..
May the coming year brings everybody
A wonderful and prosperous life!!

As Marie Curie said :

"Life is not easy for any of us, but what of that? We must have perseverence and above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained."

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!!! Sorry to be 3 days late. Anyways, great to hear from you. Nice blog! Looking forward to your new updates. :-)

    ReplyDelete