Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Senju Tei

Actually I don't fancy much about Japanese food, not that it's not nice, but just less interest. But this japanese restaurant, Senju Tei change my impression on japanese food. I was brought by my friend to this shop, tried a few dishes there, and I really must admit that it's really superb. I rarely eat beef and raw dish like salmons, but I would give it a try if people strongly recommend it. And so in Senju Tei, I gave both a try, both turns out to be my 'must-eat' dishes now. Oh my god, the salmon and white tuna sashimi is totally great, the stone grilled beef is also scrumptious! I'm in love with them now! 

Senju Tei is located at Melaka Raya, Melaka. Same row with Amigo Restaurant, and is also the opposite of Wisma Building which Malacca Club and Tropicana Grand Ball Room placed at. 

Below are the must try dishes if you were to visit Senju Tei. Of course, there are still nice food which you must try like the Garlic Fried Rice (蒜米炒饭),green tea ice cream and etc.


Teriyaki Grilled Squid

Salmon and White Tuna Sashimi

Mango and Tempura Maki



Vegetables Salad with Fried Fish  a.k.a 鱼皮 Salad

Stone Grilled Beef

And so, I introduced the 3 of my friend to have a try here. This is my second visit to this restaurant.

The four of us! ^^ Me, Fook Keong, Miss Chia, Christie. 

Me and Christie 

We are always like this, sampat gang! LOL!!! 

Camwhore session with instax polaroid! 





No comments:

Post a Comment