Monday, January 26, 2009

A Different Chinese New Year

Expecting this Chinese New Year to be a Happy one...
But it turned out unexpectedly...!!
On the eve,
I received sms from my friend and...

[SMS: Mr.Lai passed away]

I was shocked!!
Mr.Lai was my school teacher..teaching me Chinese!
Last week I just saw him..
but now he had left us.

Life is really short..
We wouldn't know when we'll die.
We always take things for granted..
Never appreciate what we have now..
But who knows...
Someday we'll loss it.

We always heard that Mr.Lai is sick..
He did told us that his heart is weak..
But we thought that it was a small "case"...
Never expect that his heartbeat finally stop yesterday!!

Last year too,
I didn't celebrate Chinese New Year,
Coz my grandma passed away,
7th of January.

This year again..
25th of January...
A heartache memory in my life!
I wonder why...
The Best is always the first to die!!

My deep condolence to his wife and son...
Be strong to go through all these..


To u, Mr.Lai :

" May you rest in peace. As the sun goes down,we will still remember you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment